New to the EveryDose mobile app? You’re in the right place! In this blog, we’ll talk about how to download the app, create an account, and use an activation code (if you have one). Once you’ve accomplished those preliminary tasks, you will be well on your way to managing your medications.
Downloading the EveryDose app
The EveryDose app is available for download on Google Play and the Apple App Store. By visiting our download website, you can click your device’s corresponding app market and go directly to the install page.
If you have an Apple device, click the App Store icon.
If you have an Android device, click the Google Play icon.
Once you are on the install page, click the “Install” or “Get” button to download the EveryDose app onto your device. The app is compatible with smartphones and tablets.
5 Steps to Get Started
Upon opening the EveryDose app for the first time, choose “Get Started” to begin a series of set-up steps.
- Activation code entry (if you have one)
The first step asks if you received an activation code. Activation codes connect an individual to their healthcare organization that’s sponsoring the EveryDose platform. If you have one, you have been identified by your provider(s) as an eligible patient who can benefit from the medication management functions of the app. An activation code is not required to use the app, though.
- If you received a code, select “Yes, I have a code” and enter the 6 digits then tap the blue arrow.
- If you do not have an activation code, select “No, I don’t have a code”.
- Enable notifications
Select “Enable notifications” so the app can send you timely medications reminders.
- You may receive a pop-up asking if EveryDose can send you notifications. Select “Allow”.
- Name entry
Type in your first name so we can address you properly, then select “Continue”.
- Add medication
It’s time to add your medication!
- Click “Add My Medication” and search for the medication name.
- Select the appropriate strength, set the frequency, and add optional information, then select “Save and Schedule”.
- Have more meds to enter? Select “Add Another Med” then follow the instructions above.
- When you are finished entering medication, select “Continue” to review the entered information.
- Review medication
Closely review the medication(s) you’ve entered to ensure the name, dosage, and frequency are correct.
- To revise a medication, select “Edit” and revise the entered information where necessary.
- To add more medications, select “Add another medication” then follow the instructions in Step 4.
- Once everything appears accurately, select “Finish Set Up”.
Creating an account
Before accessing any features, you’ll be asked to create an account. Creating an EveryDose account requires adding an email address and a password or registering with your Apple, Google or Facebook account.
We strongly encourage that you create an account. If you’re not sure about making one, read the benefits of creating an account from our support page.
To skip this process, select “Skip” in the top right corner of the screen.
Voila, you are officially an EveryDose user! Check out more information about your medication(s) and any known interactions by clicking on the bell in the top right corner. Explore in-app features like medication reminders, educational information, and progress sharing to get the full EveryDose experience.
Let us know how we can help support you through this new journey by reaching out to email@example.com or contacting us through the Help and Support tab in the app.